Effective Date: 28 April, 2020
When you will visit our website, you may have to share some of your personal information with us, as given below. We may use given information to offer your more relevant and customized content and in some cases, it can be used to serve you with relevant advertising.
1. kind of information we collect and how we use this information.
2. How we collect, store and share the collected information.
3. How you can control this information and your rights related to it.
Personal Information: Personal information can be anything which directly or indirectly identify a person. It can include- Name, Email Id, Address, Internet Protocol (IP) Address, Mobile number, and Mobile ad ID.
Information We Collect
How you share your personal information with us?
You may share your information with us in many ways, which includes:
- When you sign up for our wellness newsletter and subscribe it, you share some of your personal information.
- When you submit any comment on our website.
- When you contact us through email or by filling the contact us form.
- Cherishealth.com may conduct surveys and offer discounts and do promotions on different platform, to administer this, we may collect your personal information.
Personal information may include name, address, email id, dob, gender, zip, pin, city, state name, marital status, health condition, etc.
How we collect Some of your information automatically?
- Through Social Media: When you share our article, post a comment on it, or share it with a friend/contact.
- Device: When you visit cherishealth.com using your desktop, mobile or other device, we collect information from or about the device you are using.
- Data Analytics Services: Third Party services such as web analytics services, collect visitor’s information.
- Marketing: Cherishealth.com and its marketing partner collect information for marketing the blog efficiently to customers and serve them with relevant content.
This usually include attributes like hardware version, operating system, device setting, device identifier, browser type, time zone & language, IP address, social signals, page viewed, integration, dwell time and navigation etc. But visitors can always choose to install Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to stop Google Analytics to collect their data.
Cookies and Tracking
How we use your personal information?
We use collected information of users/visitors for providing better results and experience, for sending confirmations, retargeting, marketing and marketing research, email marketing, analysis of website and to communicate with you. We secure this information with us for as long as we need it for above things. After this we delete this information from our system.
How and when we disclose your information?
We use disclose collected information of users/visitors for providing better results and experience, third party marketing, third party services, legal requirements if any, online marketing and collected non-personal data.
How you can control your information?
- You have whole right to ask for access to your personal information we collect, we will grant reasonable access to you.
- You can also change and update your personal information. If it is not allowed by website, you can contact us on given address.
- We collect information for above purposes, but you have whole right to ask for deletion of the information submitted by you.
- If you are a California resident using would like to opt-out of having your information sold, You can mail us on below email id.
To get in touch with us you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Choice and Security matters
For EU visitors, please visit this link to opt out http://www.youronlinechoices.eu. But this will still see generic ads.
Our users security matters to us and we follow all the rules and laws to protect your personal information. But still, as transmission of information over internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure 100% security of personal information. You are solely responsible for sharing any information.
We do not collect personal information of kids below 18. You can contact us at given email id if you feel, we have mistakenly collected it. We will delete it from our system. We request children under the age of 18, not to use this website.
Third party websites
We can update privacy police whenever required. So we request you to visit this page before every submission of your personal data. We will keep you updated about it using email or by notice on website.
LOCATION, TRANSFER & PROCESSING
THE SITE IS OPERATED BY CHERISHEALTH.COM IN INDIA, AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PRIMARILY STORED IN INDIA AND OUR SERVER. BY PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE COLLECT, MAINTAIN, PROCESS, AND TRANSFER SUCH INFORMATION IN INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES AND TERRITORIES, PURSUANT TO THE LAWS OF INDIA OR SUCH OTHER JURISDICTIONS, WHICH MAY PROVIDE LESSER PRIVACY PROTECTIONS THAN EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA COUNTRIES, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR INFORMATION MAY THUS BE SUBJECT TO INDIAN LAW, U.S. FEDERAL AND CALIFORNIA STATE LAW AND OTHER FOREIGN LAWS AND ACCESSIBLE TO INDIA AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS, COURTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND REGULATORY AGENCIES.
BECAUSE CHERISHEALTH.COM IS LOCATED IN INDIA, THESE DATA TRANSFERS TO INDIA IS NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO YOU AS SET FORTH IN OUR TERMS OF SERVICE AND TO OPERATE OUR WEBSITE. WHEN APPLICABLE, WE WILL OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT FOR THESE DATA TRANSFERS TO INDIA.
To get in touch, you can write to us at email@example.com
Your Data Rights
We are collecting information from your consent only. You have all rights to ask for reasonable access, delete and correction of personal information.
EEA and UK users have some other rights as per General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. We will handle their request accordingly.
You can withdraw your consent any time by unsubscribing emails or using links given in ‘ Your Choice and Security matters’ column.
IF you are from UK and EU, you can opt out of EDAA members online advertising networks and behavioral advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)’s consumer opt-out page here (http://youronlinechoices.eu/).
We operate in India and transfer, store, and process personal information outside of the EEA/UK. By submitting your personal information, you acknowledge this transfer, storing, and processing.
We rely on approved data transfer mechanisms (for example, the EU Standard Contractual Clauses) to ensure that personal information is adequately safeguarded.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any comments or questions, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org